Okay, recap!
Saturday.I walked to KAP, mugged, walked home, went to eat Penang buffet with my entire extended family. Then...
I went to Clarke Quay.
With
my
Grandmother.
HAHAHA I was just thinking that when I was helping her down some steps and I giggled darn loudly. And then she gave me a weird look and said, 'Why you laugh until like that?' in Canto, and I laughed even louder.
Anyway. It was a good dinner, since my cousins are heading back to US. Good bonding, and I got to know them like never before. (:
Today.Lunched with my aunt and cousins. Walked around trying to get a restaurant for Sun lunch, is no easy feat okay. And I got nasty blisters. Met Lumps after that for her impulse haircut and we, okay I ended up with a lot of impulse shopping. ): And then. I slacked. ): Sigh.
;
Am not looking forward to going back to class tmr. Class is starting to become a drag to me, and I realize I'm alienating all my friends. Maybe it's the stress, maybe I'm changing. I think it's the latter, but I'm not sure whether changing is exactly bad. I realize I'm getting quieter, retreating somehow. Sigh.
Not sure about attending a US school either. My parents don't seem keen at all. I always thought picking a University would be good bonding, like discussions and eventual visits, but it just seems like they don't wanna talk about it, they don't even wanna know which Universities I'm applying to. Sigh. It's a whole big mess, right now. And I don't even wanna think about the preparations I have to make. All I can think of is getting good grades so I can get in, great applications that I have to fill so I can scrape myself through, great SAT scores, even better SATII scores. And it seems so far away and unreal. And it's not exactly helping that my parents aren't the most enthusiastic people around.
And I feel sometimes, I'm the only person around.
Today I saw something, and I wanted to buy it for you, and then I realized the kind of situation we're in. And then I thought, 'Forget it.' Cos I know whatever happens, you won't change. And friends always write in yearbooks, 'Thanks for the person you've been, I hope you never change. Sometimes, I'm not sure anymore whether it's a good thing or a bad thing.
Lumps, I love you. <3
I saw the world
spinning
beneath you.